Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All I know...

Sometimes there are days in which my Bible remains closed. Sometimes hours go by before I speak to Him. Sometimes I have days that I don't speak to Him at all...


It is in those times that I go back to what I know... I say it over and over and over again.

"Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so..."

I have spent days just saying that sentence over and over and over again. And honestly, there is something peaceful within the simplicity of those words.



I eventually open His word, I eventually talk with Him and I eventually crawl back into His lap. But on the days that are harder than others, I find peace within the simplest sentence...

"Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so..."

And that, is all I really know. I am speechless over the simplicity of that sentence and the amount of LOVE it holds...

Praise the Lord for the simple things: Jesus loves me this I know for HIS WORD tells me so!

No comments:

Post a Comment