Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nothing to say, but lots to talk about...

Sometimes I think there comes a point in one's life when they come to terms with the fact that there are things in life that fall under the "nothing to say" category and then there are other things that fall into the "lots to talk about" category.

But what happens when you have nothing to say AND lots to talk about... for example....

What happens when someone hurts your heart? What happens when someone terrifies your dreams? What happens when that same person is powerful and wealthy?

Which category does this situation fall into? Well, currently in my life, I have spent the last few months with this situation in the "nothing to say" category and now I have choose to move it, into the "lots to talk about" category. I am making the choice to talk about something knowing that some people will look down on. I am making the choice to voice my opinion knowing the powerful and wealthy woman that is haunting my dreams is only powerful if I give her the power, and right now, I am taking the power back. I am going to talk about the damage that she has done, I am going to talk about the pain she has caused and I am going to talk about my feelings!

So how do I do that? How do I talk about the vary things that I shouldn't talk about and remain committed and in love with Jesus? How do I talk about this situation and represent Jesus well?How do we talk about things and watch what we say? How do we do this?

So... here is to the journey that is ahead! Here is to learning how to talk about something I technically have shouldn't talk about... here is to learning more about life, here is to being real! Real with YOU. Real with Jesus and Real with MYSELF...

No comments:

Post a Comment