Monday, July 19, 2010

Same name -

We have the same name, her first name is my middle name. We spell our names different, but we are similar in many ways. We prefer jeans over skirts. We are comfortable in our sweatshirts and we LOVE our tennis shoes. We love Jesus. We express our frustration with a hard workout and we adore messy hair!

Cathryn, will be blogging... she will be posting her thoughts here... she will be refining her faith... sharing her life... and I could not be more excited about it!

I adore this young woman. I have enjoyed sharing my life with her. I have treasured her passion for the Lord and her heart for the younger generation is something to be admired. I cannot wait to see what she has to say!

I hope you enjoy her posts... I pray you get to know her like I have, I pray you see Jesus within her words and I pray you are blessed ....

No comments:

Post a Comment