Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer 2011 Bible Study: Week 3 Day 7

Hello my sweet friends!

Here is what the Lord gave me today, I thought I would share it with you as we have spent two days studying rest.

Jesus talking: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 (NIV)

The King James Version says: "
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

I have a hard time just picking out one verse from a paragraph, it is not my normal way of study, but this sentence has been with me all day! I pray it speaks to you as well!

I pray you spend the 7th day of our study together experiencing rest and Sabbath.

2 comments:

  1. This topic is SO good for me. It perfectly intersects with what I am experiencing and thinking about. I love the feeling of being in step with the Spirit. Praise Him for His goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great verse about "rest"! We al need to read this and remember this verse!

    ReplyDelete